1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

best low cost Web Host

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by ahbir, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fizzer

fizzer Member

ok as u told me i am going to check that kind of sites
  2. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Thats great. Fizzer tell me your requirements so that i will help you and suggest a great Hosting provider for you.
  3. John e-hoster

John e-hoster New Member

Hi,

i have seen your great post and you are telling right one can analyze easily provide host on low cost.webhostinglamp list of the cheapest website hosting providers that offer affordable web hosting services, plenty of web space, data transfer and other cheap web site hosting features, including a FREE domain name with each their cheap hosting plan.Cheap web hosting is a perfect solution for anyone looking to set up a personal websit.you no need to go anywhere.webhostinglamp also starting all the hosting from this web hosting review site its really a logical sites.

Thnaks
  4. webhostus

webhostus Member

Hi,

In order to find the best low cost web hosting company >>> There are many host provider and selecting the right web hosting provider can be a difficult business decision..How to select a web host should be based on a number of factors.

How much space and bandwidth do you require?
    What is your monthly budget?

Once you finalize the upper part, then next is to chose the correct hosting provider. First of all search for top ranking hosting providers, short list them.Then check out there support through live-chat ( here you can experience the actual service ). And later on decide the one as per your requirement.
  5. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

24x7 Technical support, Fastest Servers with 99.9% uptime , Backups and 30 days Money back guarantee is very important.
  6. webhostus

webhostus Member

Thanks for heads-up on this regards.
    Of course those are basic things a customer should look after and 99.9% is not enough now a days ( it should be 99.99% uptime guarantee ).
  7. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Well 99.9% is the maximum uptime a company can give to his clients because Servers are machines there can be any issue in them anytime so no company offers 100% uptime .30 days Money back guarantee is very helpful for the clients because they can check services without any risk.
  8. itajooba

itajooba New Member

There is are several hosting provider, what is so special about this provider ?
  9. webhostingcool

webhostingcool New Member

Web Hosting Reviews & Hosting Coupons

for web hosting coupon codes and reviews visit webhostingcool.com
  10. paullopez

paullopez Member

re:

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I think you need to elaborate that web host name, because several web hosts are hijacking this forum thread regularly with genuine forum discussion, specially me :p Anyway, for your kind information all we are discussing the key factors, which are helpful for newbies. So lets us know what you think about low cost web hosting?[/FONT]
  11. sudha06

sudha06 Member

Browse this cheap web hosting list of the cheapest website hosting providers that offer affordable web hosting services, plenty of web space, data transfer and other cheap web site hosting features, including a Free Domain Name with each their cheap hosting plan.
    Cheap Website Hosting with Free Domain Name (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .us, etc.) by the best web hosts that offer 30 Days Money Back and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee:
  12. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

24x7 Technical support is the most important thing. Now a days many Good Hosting providers are offering free domain name. Which is very helpful for saving money and it reduces the overall cost.
  13. Susan_Hosting

Susan_Hosting New Member

I would suggest dailyrazor.com , great service and support unlimited domains and bandwidth at a lowest price and they offer a money back guarantee
  14. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Well on shared hosting there is limit of everything none of the company offers Unlimited space and bandwidth on shared hosting. They use unlimited word just to attract the Client.
  15. paullopez

paullopez Member

re:

Hi

One more thing that you need to consider is, terms and conditions of money back guarantee. TOS varies from web host to web host so make sure always read full SLA before going to sign up web hosting contract.
  16. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Yes i agree with that. Many companies refund all the money but they charge only domain price.
  17. Linc

Linc Member

There's no best. only because people feel good about the services. people always have different opinion to the "best" host rated by other people.
  18. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Well i recoment you to check serversea . They are providing 24x7 Technical support, 99.9% uptime, back ups, Free domain name with 30 days money back guarantee on very low rates.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.