1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

best dedicated hosting

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Collard, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Collard

Collard Member

I'd like to choose the best dedicated hosting provider
    Host must provide me at least 500GBs - space with 7000GBs - bandwidth.
    Where can I find any possible info on hosting022.com servers? Do you have any personal experience dealing with them?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

I've been with maxihost.com.br for quite a long period of time, and they're the best webhost I've found so far.
    Their pricing for dedicated servers is quite reasonable and the level of support you get is exceptional.
  3. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge hosting022.com is offering reliable server hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available 24/7. You can visit http://www.hosting022.com/en/promo and receive lots of attractive deals.
  4. James Draper

James Draper Member

To find the best dedicated hosting first you have to look on the different review of the dedicated hosting, I know you will get the exact idea after reading the review of dedicated hosting, you can also go with the different websites which is providing a dedicated hosting with best affordable price.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I know that hosting022.com is the best option to get server solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable. You can visit their offers section and get nice specials.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I'd like to say that hosting022.com would be good to get dedicated server solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.