1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

best cloud monitoring solution

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Collard, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Collard

Collard Member

We all know monitoring solutions, so I'd like to hear what is best tool for monitoring cloud environment?
    I have found attractive deals from CloudStats.me, they have free account, but I have budget to get paid one.
    What do you know about their quality? Are they delivering trustworthy services?
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

According to my research CloudStats.me know their work very well and how to monitor your servers stability and keep you notified instantly with any issue my server has, you can trust them!
  3. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

There are no better option than CloudStats.me in terms of monitoring servers and websites with instant notifications and secure easy deployment.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I have done some research on their name and can say you can trust CloudStats.me. They have secure and quality service, instant alerting, feature adjustment and low prices.
  5. Collard

Collard Member

Your replies helped me a lot to make conclusion that CloudStats.me is delivering trustworthy monitoring service with big variety of useful features and low prices. Thanks!