1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

attractive viux cloud hosting

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Greetings everyone! My question is absolutely simple. I have discovered attractive cloud hosting solutions provided by ViUX.com. Their plans are appropriate for me, price is ok and even support have offered discount on first month, however I hesitate about their reliability. Does anybody have personal experience with their service? Thanks beforehand.
  2. bordy

bordy Member

A2hosting.com seems to be good for your needs, the OP.
    They have SSD technology on their servers and prices are affordable.
    Their support staff is online any time you contact them.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

Is the potential host flexible? In the future, your needs may change. Can you upgrade services should the need arise?

Suppose that rightservers.com would be better choice of cloud web host.
    Great cheap service and easy too use. The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners. I feel fortunate to have found them and recommend them highly.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

I find ViUX.com to be a reliable cloud webhost with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I'd like to say that ViUX.com would be best option to get cloud webhosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers
  6. Narez

Narez Member

Why not to search for cloud hosting over here: findmeacloud.com? It is reliable and trustworthy option for search reliable cloud hosts.
    Many of my friends have already found the homes for their web sites here. Recommended.
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and highly available support.
  8. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Thanks for your replies. Now I see that ViUX.com is really quality company with high available support, featured plans and scalable solutions.