1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

asp.net hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Fehrenbach, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I have a friend who is planning to host his asp.net web site. I decided to help him in finding a good home for getting business hosting plans.
    Do you know anything about Aspnix.com? Are they ok for running asp.net sites? What is better from your view points? Why?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

Aspnix.com is a wonderful host. I must say that whatever they experienced seems to of been out of the ordinary because so far everything has been working 100% and I'm really happy I made the switch to them. I can't ask for more. I will definitely ask my customers to switch over.
    Try to read some reviews here: http://www.worthreferral.com/wrcard/aspnix.com
  3. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

I recommended 4goodhosting.com as a host that offers reliable and fantastic service. The customer service has been very responsive from my experience, and they are very helpful when needed. This is very important as a complete novice like me. Go ahead and don't waste your time with other hosts. Try them without hesitation.
  4. DanielZ

DanielZ New Member

Personally, the best ASP.NET web hosting provider is HostForLIFE.eu. The web hosting solutions for my personal websites as well as professional websites are provided by this company. I fell its services really effective and reliable.
  5. Collard

Collard Member

It seems to me Aspnix.com is the best host to provide quality time-tested windows services, fast servers and professional support, you can use them for sure.
  6. freddypete

freddypete Member

I haven't heard about the web host which you have specified. So. I am not sure about them. Anyway if you are in seek of a good web host, i would suggest you with TuckTail.com . This web host provides a top class hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support. Their ultimate hosting plan is just $10.50/month which includes Unlimited websites, space and bandwidth.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I really like Aspnix.com services. They are providing high performance solutions and attractive deals. Thanks for helping me deciding to use them.
  8. Kirra

Kirra Member

I was recommended to try Aspnix.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
    I have not been disappointed due to these things:
    1) super-reliable, highly communicative re: any changes, and above all superb customer support.
    2) site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.
    3) great pricing... they also passed on the savings to me due to nice discounts.
  9. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

You can rely on Aspnix.com services wtithout any doubts. They have attractive deals, featured plans and knowledgeable support, just give them a try.
  10. HowardMedeiros

HowardMedeiros Member

Aspnix.com is not worthy, it gives poor support and poor performance. If you are looking to fulfil your hosting needs with low cost then I will suggest you to look somewhere else. As you are going to host a asp.net website then you need to buy a hosting plan which comes with web space and SQL server database domain name.