1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Asian Hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by mrtwister, Jul 23, 2014.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Greetings over there. I need a host with DC in Asian country, Hong Kong is preferable. After some research I have noticed attractive offers from hosthongkong.net. They are offering suitable features, what can you say about their reliability?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I think you should definitely give a chance to hosthongkong.net services. You will receive high stability of plans, useful features and skilled support staff.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

I really like hosthongkong.net services. They have attractive deals, performance servers and knowledgeable support.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that hosthongkong.net will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Thanks for your recommendations. Now I am sure in hosthongkong.net reliability. They have trustworthy solutions, stable plans and various useful features included.
  6. freddypete

freddypete Member

I haven't heard about the web host which you have specified about. So, I am not sure about them. Anyway if you are in seek of a reliable host to get shared hosting services, I would suggest you with 9CubeHosting.com Hosting plans start from just $2.63/month from here. All their hosting plan includes unlimited disk space and unlimited monthly traffic. They also provide 30 days money back guarantee and 99.9% uptime guarantee. Good luck.
  7. Stranger

Stranger Member

I use hosthongkong.net VPS service for hosting a set of personal websites. Uptime is perfect and speed connectivity is pretty fast.
    They are good for running Joomla, wordpress, ecommerce and other kind of web sites. Recommend them more than highly.