1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Article Submission

Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by irfan.nezami, May 9, 2013.

1. irfan.nezami

irfan.nezami Member

Article Submission is a Ethical link building.Before Submission of Article you should know , What are the Content to Submit. So Content is the Important Part to Submit the Article.Many site Accept 450 word of content, But in Other sites ask more than 500 word. and Article content must be unique .and no any grammatical mistake. and density should 2 to 5 %.
    spyindiarahul likes this.
  2. Shyma Jones

Shyma Jones Member

I always use to do article Submission but i don't know how much effective this is.
  3. Anders

Anders Member

Irfan...article submission do not carry much benefit like it had before. I myself a victim and I transferred to guest blogging...google loves links from original content..and it works good that article, because, google knew some articles can be spinned and used...so they don;t give importance to them.

paper cup machine
  4. Jill Smith

Jill Smith Member

As far as article submission is concern many SEO experts do not recommend this techniques.
  5. noahwilson

noahwilson Member

Great information about article submission, its really so good and helpful post. thanks for sharing.
  6. alma mott

alma mott Member

Content is the most important thing, if you have quality content you will nt only build loyal audience but search engines would also love your website.