1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Appraise Gamers Forum

Discussion in 'Domain Name Forum' started by njoker555, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. njoker555

njoker555 New Member

I have this domain here bought last august - its: http://www.gamers-forum.com -- how much do you think this is worth? The word "Game" is one of the highest searched keywords on the net today, as well as the word forum, people always search for forum...it is also a PR3 domain currently.

What is your best estimate?
  2. monkie

monkie New Member

that is a really good domain, its pr3 too, well i can say best estimate, mid to high $xxx, higher pr can make it go to lower to mid $xxxx :) good luck developing it
  3. jumpenjuhosaphat

jumpenjuhosaphat New Member

Yeah, gamers-forum is a good name, although a domain appraiser would take points away because of the hyphen, I think as far as SEO goes, hyphens are better. I would value the domain name alone at $200-$500, depending on the buyer. A developed site would bring more.
  4. njoker555

njoker555 New Member

thanks for estimates, and i know the hyphen will bring it down a little, but, a hyphen is always better than an extra word in my opinion, hyphens just separate great words :D
  5. ryu

ryu New Member

i will say kind of the same but i will say a wider range, from $150 to about $700, you just have to get the right buyer for $700, develop it more and watch the numbers become four figures :) good luck with the domain and everything man
  6. crazay

crazay New Member

that is a really great domain, he is right, game is one of the most searched words, but i think the word "free" is number one lol, everybody loves free :) i'll say $200-$600 for your domain, but dont sell it yet, develop it even more
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.