1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

[appraisals] Sitez.Biz

Discussion in 'Domain Name Forum' started by hbk, Jul 18, 2011.

1. hbk

hbk Member

Hello,

This is a domain forum, so i guess its an appropriate forum for the appraisals. :D..

let me know hows my domain,

Sitez.Biz

Thanks!
  2. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

Nice , short and memorable domain, Im personally not a fan of the .BIZ TLD's but thats purely personal opinion rather than anything constructive . I could see this type of domain being some kind of directory or business directory but saying that its pretty generic so it could be used for anything.

In terms of value unfortunately i doubt it would sell right now for anything more than the registration fee but with some development im sure it can get a tidy sum of money
  3. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

I simply love your domain name its very small and catchy but .biz extension is not very popular so you can get less money for it. But i wish you all the very best.
  4. thilak

thilak New Member

To estimate the value of your domain name,
    Just visit this site zippozap.com
    it it has the best & accurate results for the domain name appraisals also provides the best certified for domain name appraisal at a free of cost itself..........
  5. googlegirl

googlegirl Member

go for any online domain appraisal