1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Anyone using Mac OS X Server?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Rqqepqqq, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rqqepqqq

Rqqepqqq New Member

Is anyone else on here using Mac OS X Server for shared hosting? We've been using it since 2001 and have been pretty much

doing all the work for customers (creating db's, mail accounts, ect.). Its not bad while we are at the size we're at, but I

would like to find a way for us to expand our customer base without having to do all the work for customers. Has anyone found

a user based control panel such a cpanel that works with OS X well? We defiantly want to stay with OS X as most of the "mac"

hosts have secretly switched to linux running on Mac hardware.

Thanks.
  2. paullopez

paullopez Member

In short: No. Actually, I talked with their representative about this issue, so you will have to search alternative. According to my knowledge, Webmin supprts Mac OS X, however, you should visit their official website for more details.....

3. bbcwebhosting

bbcwebhosting New Member

What are the benefits of using this MAC OS? I am using cpanel from the last 2 years.
  4. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

5. paullopez

paullopez Member

Com on!! Fellows!! OP is not looking for Mac OS X information. He already have a server where Mac OS X is installed. He is looking for control panel which is compatible with Mac and as I said earlier; webmin is the best option for him....
  6. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

I also do refer webmin control panel for Mac OS X. You can also search on google you will get good options also.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.