1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Any reliable hosting in Europe?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Stranger, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

Require help in choosing the best EU based host preferably with ssd storage and professional management:
    I have found libertyvps.net - their uptime guarantee is 99.9% - this is what I am looking for.
    What do you know about their server performance, network uptime and support?
    Thanks in advance.
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I'd like to say Exmasters.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

Think that Hostplay.com is also a good place for getting hosting in Europe (Sweden, Netherlands, Bulgaria, Russia).
    As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it.
  4. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Webhostingbuzz.com and QHoster.com are decent and reliable.
    All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Indeed Hostplay.com would meet any webmasters demand with their decent services. Using them you will get solid servers and quality solutions at low pricing rates.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

I can say Libertyvps.net is providing fast servers built with enterprise hardware by skilled tech support. Their services are affordable to anyone and provided with huge variety of useful free features.
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Try to check out QHoster.com and their affordable website hosting solutions.
    They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
    + Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.