1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Any reliable host with shared ssd hosting accounts?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kirra, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

I'm in search of place to get SSD shared account at low prices and kvchosting.com is under my consideration.
    This host has attractive deals, but I have hesitations regarding their reliability, what can you say about them?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Collard

Collard Member

My recommendation is Hostwinds.com deals. This company has everything needed for quality hosting: high guaranteed uptime, helpful knowledgeable staff and reasonable pricing.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

My experience with kvchosting.com ssd web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications. All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

To my mind Kvchosting.com is the company that would meet your needs. All hosting accounts are hosted on SSD based servers providing ultra fast performance and their support know how to deal with clients.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

KVChosting.com have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was.
    I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I can say Hostwinds.com is professional hosting provider. I am really impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them. Currently extremely happy - they have already saved me hours of hassle, and they provide highest performance possible.
  7. Stranger

Stranger Member

I can express the point that kvchosting.com follow ONE simple rule: You get what you pay for. No excuses, no gimmicks, no lies.
    They have instant activation time guarantee - I like this. The support ticket system has been excellent with outstanding response times with clear intelligent answers.
  8. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I know with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.