1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Any reliable 99.9% network uptime hosting in Mexico?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kirra, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

I need your recommendations on the most reliable Mexican host available in the hosting market.
    Any info on digitalserver.com.mx? Have you ever used their hosting services before?
    What can you say about QHoster.com and their cPanel hosting solutions?
    They low cost accounts with many features included, but still hesitate.

Where can I read true customer hosting reviews about the quality of their services?

What host is better?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

I've been with digitalserver.com.mx for nearly 8 months after migrating from another terrible host. So far they have been excellent.
    I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.

Join their FB community here: facebook.com/DigitalServer
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

You can rely on digitalserver.com.mx, your sites will be in good hands. Their SSH access is a very nice added bonus and allows you to use your hosting as a place to run perl and ruby scripts. Their support team is very good. They have easy to use admin section and one click installs.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

To my mind digitalserver.com.mx would be best fit for any webmaster who is looking for reliable company with Mexican IPs. They have highest uptime I've ever experienced.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

+ one more vote for digitalserver.com.mx - it will be much better to deal with local web host (in Mexico).
    They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.

Their interface is simple.