1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Any info on hostunmetered.net unmetered hosting services?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Narez, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Narez

Narez Member

Any info on hostunmetered.net pricing and their server stability? Is it good for running online newspaper?
    What can you say about their customer support, features, scripts they support etc.?
    What hosting provider is better? Why?
  2. bordy

bordy Member

The best hosting services are available form hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
    Their support team is very helpful. Whenever I've had to contact them with wordpress questions, they're always responding so professionally. My website is always up and running without problems.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

You can trust Hostunmetered.net services.
    They have all the latest and greatest of everything.. Highly recommended!
    Their Supermicro based stack employs the latest hardware such as Intel Xeon CPU's, enterprise grade HDD and SSD and DDR4 ECC RAM.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

All I can say is that Hostunmetered.net is an excellent web host service that offers the personal touch.
    Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I have never incurred any downtime or trouble. They are great!