1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Any info on Exmasters?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kotoran, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I want dedicated server, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
    Need good uptime and support, also budget is tight.
    Confused which hosting to choose considering my demands. what do you think about Exmasters.com?
  2. bordy

bordy Member

Use dedicated servers from reliable and decent hosts like hostsailor.com and ir-hosting.com.
    These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

Have a look at Wolfcraftserver.com
    So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour. I can't ask for more.
    The promo code is: ILOVEWOLFCRAFTHOSTING
    It gives 10% on everything.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

If you are looking for best server host my suggestion is to get it from Giga-Dedicated.ca. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.
  5. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Cheap and reliable dedicated servers from ir-hosting.com are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
    These guys know how to keep everything working. Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
  6. Narez

Narez Member

It seems to me that TuneVPS.com will definitely meet your needs in terms of dedicated server hosting services.
    This web host, besides a robust infrastructure, has an exceptional support. They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say Hostzealot.com is offering top server deals. They are experienced host with high performance, stable network and available team. Prices are reasonable.
  8. Collard

Collard Member

I know that with hosting from Exmasters.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.