1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Any good web hosting providers in the UK?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Narez, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Narez

Narez Member

Any good web hosting providers in the UK?
    I am planning to launch business Online in the UK and need over 1150 gbs disk space, 30 TB bandwidth, 24GB ram for the start. Found hostunmetered.net but still hesitate to try them. Any reviews, comments on the quality of their hosting services?

What host in the UK is better and why?
  2. Josh-A

Josh-A Member

There a lot of hosting providers, that are currently offering their hosting services in the UK market and if you’re looking for a secure and a cost-effective provider,

then Web Hosting UK might come to your rescue. For more information on Web Hosting UK and their services, visit.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I highly recommend Hostunmetered.net unmetered server hosting solutions in the UK for all webmasters looking for professional service.
    Great features. You might pay a couple of bucks less, but it's just not worth it, if it takes hour after hour and even days to respond.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

I'm happy with Hostunmetered.net hosting service. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
    They have stable DC located in the UK. Techs are always ready to help. Good web host.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

I chose Hostunmetered.net after reading a long thread of their customers bitching about their service and thought gee I wish I had their problems.
    They have the online support option which is great but sending them a mail is often better and they will reply within one hour if not a half hour and they'll fix your problem fast!