1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Any good ssd reseller hosting providers?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Kirra, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

It happened so that I started looking for professional host with servers in USA that offers reseller hosting plans along with 24/7 customer support.

Require over 60 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.

What are your views on kvchosting.com and their reseller hosting deals? Is it reliable host? How is their support?
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I'd like to say that Hostwinds.com would be nice place to buy ssd hosting solutions with best performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

I find kvchosting.com to be fantastic. On the few times, that I have had issues, they have responded with lightening speed.
    The tech's are great at helping you resolve your issue and give a quick follow-up to make sure you're ok.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

You should use hostwinds.com without any hesitations. The overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Happy using kvchosting.com ssd web hosting service. Uptime is perfect. I especially love their support.
    It's good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Hostwinds.com ssd reseller hosting plans impressed me with the price first, then I got to know that their features were cool, they also offer nice free bonuses.
    I contacted their support and they replied very fast and explained me everything clear.
  7. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

I would like to recommend 4goodhosting.com because these guys offers reliable SSD hosting service. I have no problem using this host. Pricing is very competitive and you'll get what you pay for. Customer support is 24/7 active around the clock. They responded to my tickets with help that I could use and easily understand. I highly recommend them.
  8. Collard

Collard Member

I can honestly state that Hostwinds.com is the best host in the world. They are delivering fair deals, top level customer care and highest performance I've ever experienced.
  9. Stranger

Stranger Member

I switched to kvchosting.com after having enough of the downtime with my old hosts. From my time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed. They're support team just helped me out again tonight for the millionth time, so I figured I should write a review.

This host is simply superb.