1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Any good ssd hosting in USA?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Narez, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Narez

Narez Member

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose ssd hosting provider that accepts bitcoin, paypal, perfect money and visa.

What do you think about hostwinds.com?

The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order ssd hosting solution in USA and this host seems to be good for me.
    Do you know anything about this ssd web host?
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can honestly say that Hostwinds.com is the best host in the world. They are delivering fair deals, top level customer care and highest performance I've ever experienced.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

+ Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

I have been completely impressed with hostwinds ssd hosting service from day one. When other reviewers are cheering about the support, they are not exaggerating. It is the best. Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I believe you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality ssd hosting solutions with highest uptime, responsive tech staff and nice features at low pricing.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is offering smooth ssd services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.
  6. honty

honty Member

A2hosting.com and iFastNet.com are reliable and trustworthy SSD VPS providers with high uptime and quality supoprt.
    Servers work with neither glitches, not outages. They have skillful and knowledgeable support.
  7. Stranger

Stranger Member

I can not express how happy I am with Hostwinds services. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen. You can also like their FB page: facebook.com/hostwinds
  8. Collard

Collard Member

You can trust Hostwinds.com ssd plans. With them my websites are running fast and stable. When I needed assistance I quickly get reply on my submitted ticket which is great.
  9. Kirra

Kirra Member

I contact them, hostwinds.com sales rep explained me everything and found really good hosting package for my needs.

Tech support was also responsive and helped with setup. Great plus for their team.
    These guys know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied and happy using hosting service without any headaches.

Recommended.
  10. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

You can use 4goodhosting.com as alternative host. So far, the uptime has been 100% based on my web stats. This is the fastest hosting I've tried. Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced downtime. Support is very responsive and truly helpful on my requests. They usually respond in few minutes and not hours. Go ahead and use them today.
  11. bordy

bordy Member

iFastNet.com and hostingsource.com provide quality and reliable SSD shared hosting accounts with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Support is online around the clock and prices are affordable.
  12. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

A2hosting.com and ifastnet.com provide quality and reliable SSD shared accounts.
    Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.
  13. paullopez

paullopez Member

I do know about Hostwinds and they seem to be a good choice if you ask me!

I have also come across their profile on different IM forums and they seem to be reputed.