1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Any good shared hosting providers? pay $10/mo

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Stranger, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

Thinking to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
    I need shared web hosting with 15 gbs of disk space - budget is $10/mo.

What can you tell me about Mechanicweb.com shared hosting and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

Mechanicweb.com is a great host! To those who have bad things to say about this company can take a flying leap because support is quick and more than knowledgeable, they go out of their way with products that they have never even heard of before and they give guys with an average budget, like mine, a chance to compete with the larger companies.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

As an alternative try considering Legionbox.com and their affordable hosting packages.
    If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.
  4. DanielZ

DanielZ New Member

There are number of web hosting providers available in the market and seletion of web host is totally depends upon your requirements. ASPhostportal offers very affordable plans in both Windows and Linux servers. They use the best quality hardware to build the servers and 99.95% network uptime. They provide you with control panel and tools like one-click installers for you to manage your websites. They do not oversell the space in shared hosting platforms.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I've been with Mechanicweb.com for about a year now and must say that I'll definitely continue using their hosting services.
    These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies.
  6. tulip

tulip Member

Yourlasthost.com and hostround.com shared accounts are solid and trustworthy.
    These hosts are everything I wanted in a host - easy, straight forward, no messing about. They are what you need and no surprises.