1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Any good shared hosting in Bulgaria?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Narez, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Narez

Narez Member

What places are perfect for ordering any reliable Bulgarian hosting solutions?
    I need Bulgarian based web hosting with 10 gbs of disk space - budget is $10/mo.
    What can you tell me about warez-host.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

I am happy. Warez-host.com is what all web hosting providers are supposed to be:
    - cool network and server uptime,
    - Amazing speed connectivity (pages load super fast),
    - rapid professional tech help (they work even at night - this is great).
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    It is worth mentioning that unlike some shared hosts, warez-host.com maintains a shared cluster, meaning they use separate servers for separate services: web, database, email, control panel, which is excellent.

Highly recommend these guys.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

I suppose you should have more reliable options. Take a look at deals from Exmasters.com. You will get quality servers with no downtime on them and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I want to say that Exmasters.com plans are worth trying because of their reliable services and there is no downtime on their servers which are as stable as a rock and cost not much.