1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Any good offshore web hosts?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Stranger, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I'm looking for a trusted host to host my ADULT content site.
    I have found that warez-host.com web host is providing affordable managed offshore hosting with all the necessary features required by me.
    Have you ever heard about them? Are they trustworthy?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

I've never in my life had so much technical support. Warez-host.com is reliable option to deal with.
    The whole concept of a company is making money, but their hosting seems to think otherwise. Customers comes first and money comes later.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.

I will keep this short and sweet. Warez-host.com team have been great to me and my websites.
    Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Their tech support is extremely fast. I have gotten responses to my e-mails not even 5 minutes later.

The answers I receive are clear and very helpful. Their control panel is intuitive and powerful.
    Warez-host.com service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.