1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

affordable wordpress hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kotoran, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I hope you will help me to choose the right web host for getting affordable wordpress hosting accounts.
    Having done a search on the web, I found ViUX.com host. Their pricing meets my monthly budget.
    But still I know nothing about them, their reliability, server speed, customer support, etc.
    Could anyone tell me about this host? Or recommend some alternatives for comparison? (then I'll decide on what web host to deal with).
    Thanks in advance for your help.
  2. Narez

Narez Member

Transferred all my sites to viux.com cloud hosting and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
    My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and their support responded quickly and effectively, helping to harden my site against further attacks.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

You know hostround.com Wordpress hosting is attractive and reliable and they provide inexpensive services.
    Check out their plans.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

When I came across VIUX.com cloud web hosting accounts I recognized that they were resourceful, affordable and feature-rich.
    I have never seen such user support. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.

Superb features, service, and quality.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

Their tech staff is helpful around the clock and prices are competitive.
    I founded viux.com as a very good web hosting provider with professional team.
    They have a good price, I have good pings to my domain name. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.
    Just my two cents.
  6. Kirra

Kirra Member

Finally, as a Drupal developer, I require large MYSQL databases (locally hosted for performance) and above-average server memory requirements. This host fits all of my requirements (for only a few dollars per month no less!) and more. I recommend viux.com cloud web host to others.