1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Affordable web hosting in Mexico?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Stranger, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I require 40 gbs of hard disk + 1500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux
    + I need 24/7 customer support help.
    + reg 2 .mx + 2 .org.mx domains
    + ssl certificates
    I have found digitalserver.com.mx web host. Their hosting deals look really nice.
    What host is better? Any reviews, feedbacks?

Alternatives for comparison?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

Digitalserver.com.mx is really quite excellent web host in Mexico, and offers excellent value for relatively low cost.
    Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.
    If you are looking for a good host and .mx domain registration in Mexico, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then digitalserver.com.mx is the way to go.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

As for digitalserver.com.mx pricing, it is reasonable. Highly recommend these guys..
    The admin interface is great, webmail etc all work perfectly, and POP3 mail is quick to connect and download emails into OE.