1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

a2hosting.com vs serverlogix.com

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by tulip, Apr 6, 2015.

1. tulip

tulip Member

Comparing these hosts - a2hosting.com and serverlogix.com, which host would you have a deal with and why?
    Give me please your standpoints to make a right choice.
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

My recommendation is to go with JVMHost.com, they have stable vps hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.
  3. bordy

bordy Member

Being in your place I'd use serverlogix.com services.
    This host provides quality services and they take a good care of all their customers.
    Prices are low. Support is second to none.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Check out Zetservers.com. They can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.
    They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domain, copying my site files WITHOUT any downtime, and even providing documentation to get started.
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
  7. Stranger

Stranger Member

Think that you will make right decision to choose jumpline.com web hosting services.
    First class attitude. Very professional in approach and follow up. I am extremely happy with their services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
  8. James Draper

James Draper Member

According to me Power Up Hosting is offering affordable plan and reliable server hosting solutions with useful features. I think it is really good to start your hosting with quality services.
  9. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I know that with hosting from Glowhost.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.