1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

a2hosting.com vs ewallhost.com

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by tulip, May 18, 2016.

1. tulip

tulip Member

Can you help me to opt for the best VPS account comparing services from a2hosting.com and ewallhost.com?
    What is the best way out for me in this case?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be perfect option to get vps hosting solutions with high stability. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.
  3. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

VPS deals from hostsailor.com and veeble.org can be suitable for your needs.
    The combination of low prices, resourceful plans and high uptime makes them attractive for many webmasters in the IT world.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

It seems to me that SolVPS.com will meet all your specific needs and expectations in terms of speed and stability.
    Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.
    Customer support is responsive and helpful.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

If you are in search of quality vps host as an alternative I suggest to check out Rareservers.com services. You will get high performance servers, stable networking and professional assistance.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

I have noticed provisionhost.com would be best option to get high performance vps solutions. Servers are affordable and they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
  7. bordy

bordy Member

Comparing servers from a2hosting.com and ewallhost.com I dare say that both are decent and well-supported and plans are full of useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably with high uptime and quality support.
    They are worth every cent you pay for their services.
  8. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Check out JVMHost.com vps hosting packages as a good alternative. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.
  9. Kirra

Kirra Member

I'm hosting two websites at A2hosting.com and I have never had a problem.

Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
    Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all levelĀ“s knowledge people.