1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

a1dedicatedservers solutions

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Collard, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Collard

Collard Member

Good day everyone! I am in search of information on dedicated server solutions from a1dedicatedservers.com.
    What can you say about their uptime and customer care level?
    Are their prices reasonable?
    Thanks in advance.
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Have you looked for customer reviews on them? I know a1dedicatedservers.com is the perfect place to get servers. Their reliability is highest, support is skilled and prices are affordable.
  3. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

If you are interested in getting a quality server, check out plans from a2hosting.com and yougottohaveithosting.co.za.
    They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know WooServers.com would meet your needs. Their reliability is outstanding and support is always ready to assist with any issue.
  5. tulip

tulip Member

Check out servers from hostingsource.com and pirateshosting.net, they have solid servers which cost not much and their uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

As I see WooServers.com is the best host plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.