1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

A good SEO Strategy

Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by midlandi, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Susan Davies

Susan Davies Banned

A successful SEO strategy is a major key to ensure you properly how to promote your web site.the first step is to create your plan then determine your primary and secondary goals. To perform SEO properly, you must always take care of both on-site and off-site optimization elements.
    mattylad likes this.
  2. sazymi

sazymi New Member

I believe that you just need to follow the basic and nothing will get you wrong. SEO evolves everyday and may find new tactics and strategies. It is better to study it well first before applying or make an experiment so that you will personally know what will happen if you do a certain things in SEO world.
    mattylad likes this.
  3. mitusen

mitusen New Member

As a Search Engine Optimizer, it is very much useful and informative to me. Thank you for nice posting.
    mattylad likes this.
  4. 72Reasons

72Reasons New Member

Wow, that was a huge list, as with any list like this it has some questionable points or at least not everyone agrees on all points presented. I am still on a learning curve here so some things look right some things don't but it makes for a lively discussion.
    mattylad likes this.
  5. Artemio

Artemio New Member

1)Searching by Means of Subject Directories:If you are clear about the topic of your query, start with a Web directory rather than a search engine. Directories probably won't give you anywhere near as many references as a search engine will, but they are more likely to be on topic.Web directories usually come equipped with their own keyword search engines that allow you to search through their indices for the information you need.
    2)Searching by Means of Search Engines:This is where things start to get complicated.Search engines are trickier than they look!If you understand how search engines organize information and run queries, you can maximize your chances of getting hits on URLs that matter.

mattylad likes this.
  6. fr@nc!z

fr@nc!z Member

Link Building tips

More Is Not Better In Link Building. - Just going out and getting a bunch of links won’t necessarily help your site. You need quality links to get higher search rankings. But sometimes figuring out what makes one link better than another is tough. This is where you do need to keep up with what the online marketing consultants are recommending or you may just be wasting your time.

Targeted Anchor Text Is A Must. - When you start pursuing links on sites, you need targeted anchor text. However, you don’t want to use the same text everywhere. Google will notice that in a bad way. You want to use two or three different phrases and the proper name of your website. If you can’t get anything but an image link, make sure the site owner puts your anchor text or the name of your site in the ALT tag of the image.

Pay Attention To Links In And Out. - Google looks at the site where your link appears and decides how much benefit your site gets back. A site with a lot of inbound links passes more authority to your site. At the same time, being linked on a site full of low-quality, outbound links probably won’t help you much.
    mattylad likes this.
  7. 72Reasons

72Reasons New Member

Whatever your favorite method was it might have to change since speed is now a factor in Google search rankings. This speed stuff is a bit confusing to me.
    mattylad likes this.
  8. Grahamjenny

Grahamjenny New Member

I agree with your post Really serch engine submisssion is first step for increasing the or crawl your website
    mattylad likes this.
  9. seoworkgroup

seoworkgroup New Member

though you are pretty much right but first I go for the analysis of the market which i have to target for the web site.... :)
    mattylad likes this.
  10. juliesmith

juliesmith New Member

Well i do believe that SEO strategy is generally not fixed it depends upon different situation and really daily which work have to do first that will be decide by the results of that stage..
    mattylad likes this.
  11. dynacameron

dynacameron New Member

1. Unique Content - Something that has never before been offered on the web in terms of depth, quality, or presentation (i.e. a unique value proposition)
    2. Access to an Adoptive Community - Connections or alliances with people/websites in an existing online community that is ready to accept, visit, and promote your offering
    3. Link-Friendly Formatting - Even the best content may be unlikely to be linked to if it displays ads, particularly those that break up the page content or pop-up when a visitor comes to the site. Use discretion in presenting your material and remember that links are one of the most valuable commodities a site/page can get, and they'll last far longer than a pop-up ad's revenue.
    4. Monetization Plan - Intelligent systems for monetizing powerful content must exist, or bandwidth, hosting, and development costs will eventually overrun your budget.
    5. Market Awareness - If your site is targeting highly competitive terms, you should make available an online marketing budget, including funds for link buying, and hire or consult with someone experienced in bringing newer sites to the top of the SERPs.
    If you take these steps and have a robust knowledge of the methods described in this guide, you are ready to begin an SEO campaign.
    mattylad likes this.
  12. seoworkgroup

seoworkgroup New Member

If the site is in send box then we have to try to do more social book marking so that the site can be crawled early and the site will come out from it.
    mattylad likes this.
  13. 72Reasons

72Reasons New Member

I agree with much of what you have to offer here except the part about buying text links and using directories. I especially am not going to spend 299.00 to maybe get listed with Yahoo!
    mattylad likes this.
  14. nestrellejohn

nestrellejohn New Member

Well done.. Very informative post. This will definitely help me a lot. I will share this to my friends
    mattylad likes this.
  15. seoworkgroup

seoworkgroup New Member

Yes I am agree with you for better results we must have to go step by step so that we can get netter results.
    mattylad likes this.
  16. Grahamjenny

Grahamjenny New Member

Yes, Keyword research is one of the most important seo strategy as well as site domain name should contain words from the primary keyword phrase.
    mattylad likes this.
  17. 123seoindia

123seoindia New Member

Valuable information, thanx for dat. But, most common people cannot perform these steps. so, it is best to hire any search engine optimization company to get the website optimized.
    The SEO experts of the SEO companies have adequate knowledge on the optimization techniques and they perform all the steps perfectly.
    mattylad likes this.
  18. ahtivas

ahtivas New Member

Absolutely superb post. will be very useful for the beginners in guiding them to a better SEO in future. Good Work.. I agree with you completely.
    mattylad likes this.
  19. SabriTech1

SabriTech1 New Member

a good seo strategy should have all this, then you can expect some good results from your website.
    mattylad likes this.
  20. aidasinc

aidasinc New Member

This is one bit of advice that I have seen for a long time..functional and practical...
    mattylad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.