1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

A good SEO Strategy

Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by midlandi, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rosesmark

rosesmark Member

In 2012 Google only focus on Content because recently Google released new panda updated..

Follow this URL
    Google Panda
  2. trishia

trishia New Member

Thanks for sharing. with google panda, a good seo strategy is to have a quality and unique content each page on your website.
  3. alexclark

alexclark Member

Very nice and informative post thanks a lot guys. :)
  4. kathycurtis

kathycurtis Guest

Quality subject to dwell upon. Thanks for the tips provided.
  5. ERPsoftwareJB

ERPsoftwareJB New Member

Great strategies.,.,thanks for posting.,.,this could really be helpful.,.,:D

-erp leads
  6. pinkvinny

pinkvinny Member

First, you have to have a good keyword, then after figuring it out. You can start to optimize it. Make sure that you'll do your campaign properly so your keywords will be on top of major SE.
  7. neelmackenzie

neelmackenzie New Member

That was awesome post midlandi! Such a very informative and depth information sharing with all.
  8. Bouseji

Bouseji Member

A successful SEO strategy is a major key to ensuring you easily and properly promote your website or content. An SEO strategy will also help you to focus on your actual website or content instead of spending all your time on the implementation of SEO. Do keyword research to determine what keywords you want to target.
  9. chuixowo

chuixowo Member

The sandbox is kind of like religion. Some people believe in it, others don't. Meta Tag is as important as your name or face. Title tell about the page, what about the page is and what that page provides.
  10. varunsharma

varunsharma New Member

A good SEO strategy lead you to get higher click on your site and to get more traffic to your site read goo2o knowledge base article to know more on SEO optimization
  11. place on top

place on top Member

so the major source of quality back links will not focus on article sites, right?
    and yes, the gov and edu sites have their due respect as always.
  12. place on top

place on top Member

hi, i just had a slight doubt on the dash part, does it make any difference at all if you use underscores instead of dashes. cuz I always thought that it does not make a difference. does anyone has a confirmed answer on this please?
  13. bardy

bardy Member

I appreciate this post.
    You have shared really very useful information concern to SEO strategy. All point are must and effective too if done correctly.
    Thanks a lot for this.
  14. Thafjuaf

Thafjuaf Member

The information you shared here is really very helpful.
    Thanks for sharing.
  15. jjj1

jjj1 Member

I'm not sure that most of my sites get the "sandbox" - but I'm convinced they do get a "new site penalty". I often find that - for local sites - it takes 4/5 months for the site to get where it is going to end up in Google. I've seen it time and time again - sites do quite badly for the first few months and then out of the blue they suddenly start rising up the serps.

Sites can also get an extra little boost as they age (possibly around the 12 month mark or possible later).

Therefore, I always advise customers to get a few pages up and running ASAP.
  16. reena0001

reena0001 Guest

The quality of your inbound links can help you to saty out of the sandbox also. Nice checklist there Midlandi!
  17. jemsrav

jemsrav New Member

good SEO strategy
    1) Start with website promotion plan
    2) targeted keyword research
    3) write Unique Content
    4) Main keyword use in title
    5) Meta Description
    6) link building
  18. andrewjohn

andrewjohn Member

Give the title of an article according to the keywords you want to optimize your search engine. These keywords can be your company’s mainstay product, or even something related to your products. You should repeat your keywords a few times, adjusted for the number of words in the article. This is because each person will find different types of products they need and your company should be able to guess what words will be typed in the search engines to be able to be able to direct them to your website.
    2. You must create a content article according to the product or service you sell. Make an article of good quality so it is easy to be detected by search engines. This is done because every consumer or user who use search engine believe that it will help them located articles which are simple to comprehend. If you make an article easy to understand, then chances are the visitors who will come to your website will increase.
  19. laarnihughes

laarnihughes Member

One good SEO strategy is using the social media sites and other social networking sites where you can see and interact with real people. Sharing your thoughts, opinions and ideas to them by sharing your links will be beneficial for your site to let them know that your site does exist.
  20. remmi1

remmi1 Member

Great post. All readers will definitely like this useful post. Thanks for sharing such useful information. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.