1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

7Host EU Servers

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Collard, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Collard

Collard Member

I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering EU located server hosting plans.
    Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found 7Host.com - they offer 99.9% network uptime.
    What can you say about them?
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Why not to give QHoster.com a try?
    Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My server is very quick.
    They're a place to call home for your sites, without question. They offer various server locations in Europe.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say 7Host.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with high uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I have noticed Giga-RDP.in can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

Taking into account your needs, can recommend findmeaserver.com - It is good option for search dedicated servers.
    The best thing is that it is free service. You need to look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I'd like to say that 7Host.com would be best option to get server solutions at low price. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.
  7. Kirra

Kirra Member

In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, QHoster.com also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting companies. They were always right on top of everything that I needed. Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
  8. Narez

Narez Member

You can give http://Hostsailor.com/ a try as all of their work is based on quality. Their uptime is great.
    It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.