1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

5 Tips for Making the Most of Your Business Plan

Discussion in 'Business & Legal Issues' started by hansh, Mar 4, 2010.

1. place on top

place on top Member

in addition, patience and determination is the key
  2. reena0001

reena0001 Guest

nice tips you share with me.
  3. longlivemedia

longlivemedia New Member

One good tip in addition to this is to keep a neat and extensive record of every decision and action that you've made through the lifetime of your business. This gives you a chance to compare your progress with your ideal plan and see whether or not things are going as expected or that somewhere along the line you've found yourself straying from the main path you set. Goal-setting is pretty much meaningless when you get lost along the way.
  4. GavsCoupons

GavsCoupons Member

The thing that stumps most people about a business plan is the need to fill it with useless gumpf and have impressive mathmatic formulars and lots of big words. My advice is keep it simple. Think who am i, what am i doing, how am i going to do it, what is it i am going to achieve. Everything else will expand from there.

Another good tip is to have a scratch pad of ideas. Make loads of notes, then try and put them into a plan of action.
    niltips likes this.
  5. niltips

niltips New Member

great idea. thanks for shar
  6. samantha1230

samantha1230 Member

According to me Feasibility Analysis is the first and foremost plan.
  7. outreach local

outreach local Member

Before set up a business plan we need to follow certain guidelines for success running of the business, so we should know more about the fact and tips or successful business and the most common tips for a business is fair marketing systems and strategies.
  8. Greg McWill

Greg McWill Member

I totally agree with the first tip. Meticulous planning must be done before actually venturing in a business. You have to look at all the angles, like your competition, your medium of marketing, target market, location, products etc.
  9. GTOptions

GTOptions New Member

Every business needs suitable strategy and goal. So, while preparing strategy consider your previous gain, loss and latest market trends. Trading platform is also important for any business that must suit on your goal and strategy.
  10. caryethans

caryethans New Member

Hello all,

Thank you for sharing such valuable information with all. This is going to be very useful to all. Please keep sharing more and more.
  11. I agree understand that you might pay a price in the short run to obtain long-term business growth that is a good tips.In Finland i used to be in a e-commercesolutions and i always follow different kind of tips like that specially if i know that they were really useful.
  12. alma mott

alma mott Member

I agree that planning is very essential, it is a must before starting anything, and after good planning is a good harvest too.
  13. Gurmeet

Gurmeet Member

This thread provides very valuable information about business plans. I'm glad that I came across this.
  14. hello nice plan and idea ..............
    i am working in spy camera company now i want to say something about my company it is sell spy cameras, spy earpiece , spy bluetooth and many more product........ all product has good quality and 1 year warranty. more information visit here
    http://www.indiamart.com/company/6825731/spy-india-products.html