1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

24/7 support servers

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kotoran, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Hey, does anyone has any idea about dedicated server host providing good conditions?
    I am not very skilled in server management so I want to have a host that has a very good 24/7 support.
    Any info on Hostzealot.com dedicated hosting services?
    Please help to find server providers and choose the one.
    Thank you guys for help.
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

To my mind Hostzealot.com look really affordable. I've contacted them often for questions and they were always there to help. Servers are working smooth.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I think you should do research on them with the help of review websites. As I see Hostzealot.com is trustworthy experienced host. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

I have seen that pretty good dedicated servers offered by kvchosting.com team - they start from $89.99/mo.
    Regarding their network, it's been near perfect.
    I would recommend this host to anyone looking for cheap hosting with all of the features!
  5. Collard

Collard Member

You should trust Hostzealot.com, they seems best option to get server hosting solutions. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.
  6. Narez

Narez Member

You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

You can check out dcxv.com dedicated hosting packages - you will get what you pay for.
    It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.